To keep the visits safe for yourself, other visitors and our staff, please keep in mind the following:
- If you can, purchase the ticket beforehand from our website. If you wish to buy your ticket at the museum, prefer using contactless payment.
- Make sure to keep a safe distance when in the museum.
- When you are planning a group visit, make sure to let us know about it by e-mail muuseum[ät]loodusmuuseum.ee.
- If you wish to use hand disinfectant during your visit, you can find it from special stations on all the levels of the building and next to the entrance.
- All our exhibits are usable – we clean all the spaces regularly.
- If you wish, you can get disposable gloves from the cashier. Please make sure to dispose them correctly – follow the signs given.
- Postpone your visit if you are not feeling well! Museum has the right to decline the visitors who have any symptoms of an illness.
October–May Tue–Sun 10–19
June–September Mon–Sun 10–19
Museum visit (includes a virtual reality movie)
- Adults - 10€
- Concession (children aged 9 and above, university students, senior citizens) - 6€
- Children under the age of 9 - free of charge
- Family ticket - 22€ (two adults and up to four underage children)
We ask all groups to make a reservation on the following number: (+372)6411740 or at the following address: muuseum[ät]loodusmuuseum.ee
Admission to the Estonian Museum of Natural history is free for:
- ICOM members
- The employees of Estonian museums
- Owners of a press card
- The members of the Association of Estonian Biology Teacher
- Owners of the Tallinn Card
- Children aged 8 and younger
- People with a profound or severe disability (please provide a certificate) and an accompanying person
Free entrance for everyone is provided on the following days:
- On the last Friday of each quarter (in January, April, July and October)
- On May 18th, the International Museum Day
To make your visit even better, use our free online audio guide! The audio guide gives you an overview of the characteristic landscapes and species of Estonia. The programme covers both oour permanent and temporary exhibition halls and is available in four languages: Estonian, English, Russian and Finnish.
For using the audio guide just connect your personal device (smartphone, tablet, laptop etc.) to our public Wi-Fi network LM_public. If you need headphones, you can purchase them for 1€ from the cashiere.